[Ads-l] Another gender-distinction falls by the wayside?

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sun Oct 1 02:31:43 UTC 2017

Be that as it may, this week’s episode wasn't quite as educational as the previous week’s, through which I acquired the very useful anatomical term "tunica albuginea”, when Abbi’s temporary beau Trey, in medias res, experiences…well, something which I wasn’t sure was an Actual Thing, before I confirmed its existence through the usual authoritative source (well, better than confirming it in other ways):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_fracture

Yup, what happens when the ol’ tunica albuginea acts up.  Note too the reference in §5 of the above Wiki-entry to the relevant “Legal issues”, featuring the landmark case of Doe v. Moe (http://masscases.com/cases/app/63/63massappct516.html).

You’re welcome.

LH