[Ads-l] annals of acronymic etymythology

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 2 15:23:11 UTC 2018

In a related vein, see Kory Stamper's blog post in which a reader is
dissatisfied with "gorp" being listed as "origin unknown" when it's
*obviously* an acronym...

https://korystamper.wordpress.com/2014/12/19/answers-i-wish-i-could-send-etymology-edition/