[Ads-l] annals of acronymic etymythology

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 2 16:56:39 UTC 2018

Definitions that appear on Google are for the most part licensed from
Oxford Dictionaries. When the search term isn't an Oxford headword, other
sources may appear in the "dictionary card" at the top of the results page.