[Ads-l] 21st-Century Advertising Slogans

Jacob jappelbaum123 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 6 19:47:11 UTC 2018

Just a couple that stick out:

Subway: “Eat Fresh”

Applebee’s: “Eatin’ Good in the Neighborhood”

Gatorade: “Is It In You”

Can’t find a date for it, but: “He went to Jared”

Staples: “That was easy.”

Farmers: “we are farmers, bum bum bum...”

-Jacob

Sent from my iPhone