[Ads-l] Is this easier to parse for others than it is for me?

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 13 13:49:36 UTC 2018

I wonder if this is a "neither-nor" problem. I recently alluded to the
"possessive relative" problem. (Possibly not what you think.)

In other words, command of syntax may be crumbling.

Hey, no worse than losing all those Old English case endings!

JL