[Ads-l] Capitalizing in the middle of a trade name--trying again

Galen Buttitta satorarepotenetoperarotas3 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 13 17:29:48 UTC 2018

Subscribing to the American Dialect Society listserv: $0.
Having something to contribute to the discussion: $0
Reading through the thread and seeing that no one has mentioned your example: $0
Making your point in a relevant and humorous manner: Priceless.

There’s just some things money can’t buy. For everything else, there’s MasterCard.

Sent from my iPhone