[Ads-l] Capitalizing in the middle of a trade name

Andy Bach afbach at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 16 17:59:10 UTC 2018

>  The book "Netymology" suggests that CinemaScope and VistaVision are
early examples of camelcase in the corporate world

CamelCase is one of the many possible variable naming schemes in
programming.  Hungarian, Kebab, Snake are a few of the others.  Not only
that, but there's no definitive way of casing CamelCase, at least among
programmers; camelCase; camel case and Camel Case.  It's also called Pascal
Case, though some folks distinguish those, with camelCase (first word all
lower, initial caps after that) vs PascalCase (all words init caps)

Andy Bach,
afbach at gmail.com
608 658-1890 cell
608 261-5738 wk