[Ads-l] New unspeakable obscenity

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 20 21:54:36 UTC 2018

Distinguished journalist Katy Tur of MSNBC was confronted with the
following Tweet from the President's  favorite mouthpiece:

"To John Brennan: Today President Trump granted our request (Jay Sekulow
and me) to handle your case. After threatening if you don’t it would be
just like Obama’s red lines. Come on John you’re not a blowhard?"

When she reached the last word, Tur  gasped, "I don't think I can say that
on television. I'm just going to let you read it on the screen." Quick
change of subject.

It's a very sad day for our country.

JL