[Ads-l] Request help with quotation search and French translation - Music/Opera is the most expensive noise

Thu Aug 23 05:59:35 UTC 2018

Thanks to Johannes Borgen on twitter who responded to my translation
request. The Quote Investigator website now has an entry on this
topic. Feedback welcome.

Music Is the Most Unpleasant and the Most Expensive of All Noises
https://quoteinvestigator.com/2018/08/22/noise/

Garson O'Toole