[Ads-l] words connected to a single provenance

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 27 20:57:53 UTC 2018

Here's the direct quote from Kilmeade (Fox and Friends, 8/23):

"Technical Sergeant John Chapman will live on in infamy for his act on the
battlefield. When your courage and your timber is tested, he stood strong."

https://archive.org/details/FOXNEWSW_20180823_100000_FOX__Friends/start/1760/end/1830