[Ads-l] words connected to a single provenance

Tue Aug 28 09:31:03 UTC 2018

Here are links to lists of distinctive words from three famous novels.
I selected a few of the words (phases) to highlight because I've seen
them outside of the novels, but many of the terms would be considered
obscure, I think.

Orwell Newspeak words
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Newspeak_words

thoughtcrime