[Ads-l] (Off topic) Problem with Quote Investigator website content

Thu Aug 30 17:05:50 UTC 2018

The Quote Investigator website runs advertisements from Google
(Adsense). The Google advertising organization sent me a note stating
that the following webpage of the QI website violates their guidelines
for content. It supposedly contains "adult sexual content". I cannot
see any forbidden content, but it is possible that my website has been
hacked, and hackers are creative enough to partially hide
content/links. Also, sometimes content is only visible to a subset of
visitors.

https://quoteinvestigator.com/2010/05/07/remember-1960s/

Does anyone else see forbidden content on this webpage? Please look at
the full page including comments?

My current wild guess involves the link to comedian Charles
Fleischer's Facebook page. If you click on his name at the beginning
of his comment the link leads to his Facebook page. The Facebook page
contains abstract images that might be misinterpreted by a computer
program. It also contains a picture of dinosaurs in flagrante delicto.
I may be required to disable this link.

Thanks for any feedback
Garson