[Ads-l] Antedating (?) BYOB and BYOL and BYOS

Bill Mullins amcombill at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 23 01:24:46 UTC 2018

Anyone who has seen the movie "Jaws" should be familiar with the song to which Mark referred.  Quint and Hooper sing it on the boat as they tell war stories and get drunk.

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=icon>        Virus-free. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=link>