[Ads-l] Antedatings of e-publisher, n.

Hugo hugovk at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 9 19:17:28 UTC 2018

Added to the OED in the January 2018 update.

OED: 1994 October

1992 November 11, Grahame, Bob M., “Re: FirstClass Anyone”, in
comp.sys.mac.comm, Usenet:

[Signature] Bob M. Grahame * Administrator/E-Publisher EdgeWays! InfoLInk
GUI BBS "The Edge of Communications and Gateways to the World" A friendly
information service bringing a wonderful new world to your desktop

1993 December 13, Barnhart, Fred D., “Seeking e-publisher information”, in
bit.listserv.cdromlan:

[Subject: Seeking e-publisher information] If anyone knows of a specific
electronic publisher or a good resource for electronic publisher
information, please let me know. Also, I would be happy to look at any
literature that you might want to send about your publishing company.

Links and more details: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/e-publisher#Noun

Hugo