[Ads-l] "Blow me" (was: Antedating of Jamboree)

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 16 19:00:37 UTC 2018

Also, “I’ll be blown”

https://books.google.ca/books?id=8rsYYx_2SWsC&pg=PA172&lpg=PA172&dq=%22i%27ll+be+blown%22&source=bl&ots=CAFNWCnLHl&sig=wu5DhtgoC61Cvj4z68wmfptE8Os&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwizltmSj6vZAhXQzFMKHXI0CbQQ6AEITjAK#v=onepage&q=%22i'll%20be%20blown%22&f=false <https://books.google.ca/books?id=8rsYYx_2SWsC&pg=PA172&lpg=PA172&dq=%22i%27ll+be+blown%22&source=bl&ots=CAFNWCnLHl&sig=wu5DhtgoC61Cvj4z68wmfptE8Os&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwizltmSj6vZAhXQzFMKHXI0CbQQ6AEITjAK#v=onepage&q="i'll be blown"&f=false>

BB