[Ads-l] How the Los Angeles Times deals with obscenity

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 16 22:25:26 UTC 2018

When I was in high-school, one of my brow-ridged, skin-clad classmates knew
a jolly witticism. He'd ask, "What's 3q + 1q?"

Get ready to laugh. When you'd say, "Four q," he'd say, "You cussin' me
out?!" Then he'd feign a punch to your mouth.

Humor's golden age.

JL