[Ads-l] Yes, no

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 26 02:37:16 UTC 2018

The episode of South Park titled "Margaritaville" features a character who
replies "Yes, no" to all questions, something like:

a. Can I return this Margaritaville [margarita-making machine]?
b. Yes, no, do you have the receipt?
a. No. My father was buying on a payment plan and you're the company that
financed it.
b. Well, yes, no, if he financed it.
a. Can he just get the money back that he's already paid, then?
b. Yes, no. All the payments have been consolidated into a single financial
instrument and transferred to another holder. So, yes, no, you'll have to
contact that company.
Et sim.

--
-Wilson