[Ads-l] Antedating of "Come Out of the Closet" (Homosexuality)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 23 20:37:46 UTC 2018

Ben, "ISR" is the Library of the Institute for Sex Research at Indiana
University, where I traveled in 1977 in search of enlightenment.

They had an extensive manuscript collection of limericks, bawdy songs,
graffiti, etc., collected from IU students and others.

The HDAS Bibliography would have made such things clear, but it is not to
be.

JL