[Ads-l] adventurist

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 19 14:14:47 UTC 2018

Today on MSNBC journalist and Yale graduate Elise Jordan  mentioned a
"preposterist idea" coming from the Presidential Palace.

Of course, both "adventurist" and "preposterist" would be less sardonically
spelled as "adventuroust" and "preposteroust."

Presumably the T's have been added for quite a while.

JL