[Ads-l] landblubber

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jul 22 01:08:31 UTC 2018

https://www.independent.ie/world-news/and-finally/landblubber-seals-road-trip-has-drivers-california-screaming-34320292.html <https://www.independent.ie/world-news/and-finally/landblubber-seals-road-trip-has-drivers-california-screaming-34320292.html>
The Independent
Land-blubber seal's road trip has drivers California screaming

http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/f129/why-are-there-few-high-weight-cruiser-folk-178502-2.html <http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/f129/why-are-there-few-high-weight-cruiser-folk-178502-2.html>
Paul Elliott
Unfortunately, I always regain the weight within a year, returning to my stable landlubber weight. Would that be called "landblubber"?

But otherwise, it looks like an eggcorn to me.

There’s a game with “landblubbers,” but aside from that, I found three hits on Google that appear to be serious, at least WRT “landblubber."

https://twitter.com/SusanBasson/status/866737323916103681 <https://twitter.com/SusanBasson/status/866737323916103681>
susan basson
Miss SA so much. I need the balance of winter in my life. 8 months sailing now. The joy of becoming a landblubber again excites me to no end

https://theprovince.com/news/local-news/match-these-imaginary-flags-to-the-b-c-communities-they-represent <https://theprovince.com/news/local-news/match-these-imaginary-flags-to-the-b-c-communities-they-represent>
The Province
But if you’re a landblubber, the wavy lines symbolizing the ocean could leave you feeling a little seasick.

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1106015 <https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1106015>
Dexter3000
Ahoy there Tom Fulp,ya landblubber!

Benjamin Barrett