[Ads-l] Romney Quote

David Daniel dad at COARSECOURSES.COM
Tue Jul 31 17:25:15 UTC 2018

I clearly remember from the 2012 elections that Romney said something on the
order of "Our mission is so important we have to do whatever it takes to get
it done" with the meaning being clear - from the question he was answering -
that that included lying, cheating, stealing, whatever underhanded tactics
were necessary. But I can't find it anywhere. Can Quote Investigator or
others help look for/find it (if it exists)? Thing is, I've just been doing
quite a bit of reading that indicates this has long been a strategy of the
right, in order to fight the (very large, liberal) majority which the right
claims is perpetrating "tyranny of the majority." Thanks.
DAD

---
Este email foi escaneado pelo Avast antivírus.