[Ads-l] Viva le resistance: QOT(N6?)Y (Quote Of The [Next Six?] Years)

W Brewer brewerwa at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jun 17 06:47:55 UTC 2018

<< An attorney with the Department of Justice who had worked with special
counsel Robert Mueller’s Russian-collusion probe was removed after sending
biased, anti-Trump texts during the 2016 election and beyond.
<   According to the Daily Caller, the unidentified lawyer was the “lead
attorney on the investigation into Russian election interference” beginning
in May 2017 but was removed in February 2018 after his texts were made
available to Mueller.
<   The recently released report by the DOJ’s Inspector General revealed
those exchanges.
<   “I am numb,” wrote the lawyer the day after Trump’s election. “I am so
stressed about what I could have done differently.”
<   “Is it making you rethink your commitment to the Trump administration?”
asked another lawyer earlier that month.
<   “Hell no. Viva le resistance,” the future Mueller attorney responded. >>

Blend of French, e.g. <Vive la résistance> & Spanish, e.g. <Viva la
revolución!>, with transgendered article.
https://www.hannity.com/media-room/vive-le-resistance-mueller-attorney-fired-after-sending-anti-trump-texts/