[Ads-l] "little green men"; "flying saucer"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 20 17:04:49 UTC 2018

DT-related:

1878 _Inter Ocean_ (Chicago) (Oct. 8) 5: James Traynor stood on the corner
of the street and howled and apostrophized an imaginary little green man he
saw leaning against a lamp-post. An officer..., finding he had an awful
attack of the "horrors," ...put him in a nice, cool cell.

JL