[Ads-l] Death Date of Etta Blaisdell McDonald

Baker, John JBAKER at STRADLEY.COM
Wed Mar 7 22:38:47 UTC 2018

While I don't have the answer, maybe this entry from the Biography and Genealogy Master Index will produce some useful leads.

While McDonald does seem to have come up with "Run, Spot, run!  See Spot run," it's usually understood to be a quotation from the Dick and Jane books, which I believe either have the two sentences in the opposite order ("See Spot run.  Run, Spot, run!") or do not have them contiguous.

Etta Austin Blaisdell McDonald

(1872-)

Number of sources cited: 5

Sources cited:

American Authors and Books. 1640 to the present day. Third revised edition. By W.J. Burke and Will D. Howe. Revised by Irving Weiss and Anne Weiss. New York: Crown Publishers, 1972. [AmAu&B]

The American Literary Yearbook. A biographical and bibliographical dictionary of living North American authors. Volume 1, 1919. Edited by Hamilton Traub. Henning, MN: Paul Traub, 1919. 'Biographical and Bibliographical Dictionary of Living North American Authors' section begins on page 57. [AmLY]

Who Was Who in America. Volume 5, 1969-1973. Chicago: Marquis Who's Who, 1973. [WhAm 5]

Who Was Who among North American Authors, 1921-1939. Compiled from Who's Who among North American Authors, Volumes 1-7, 1921-1939. Two volumes. Detroit: Gale Research, 1976. [WhNAA]

Woman's Who's Who of America. A biographical dictionary of contemporary women of the United States and Canada, 1914-1915. Edited by John William Leonard. New York: American Commonwealth Co., 1914. [WomWWA]

Source Citation:
"Etta Austin Blaisdell McDonald (1872-)." Biography and Genealogy Master Index. Ed. Jeffrey Muhr. Detroit: Gale, 2016. Biography and Genealogy Master Index. Gale. Mid-Continent Public Library. 7 Mar. 2018 <http://find.galegroup.com.proxy.mcpl.lib.mo.us/bgmi/start.do?prodId=BGMI>.

John Baker