[Ads-l] Truespel phonetics of Nakoda language and analysis

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 18 02:38:57 UTC 2018

This video shows 35 Nakoda words with audio encompassing the entire phonabet (phoneme set).  I listened and translated into truespel then read back my phonetics to see if it works.  Seems to do OK, showing that truespel is the  way to go  http://bit.ly/2FGzrd1
[https://d1ka0itfguscri.cloudfront.net/VJKF/2018/03/13/16/07/cFeIDiDrU7/preview.jpg]<http://bit.ly/2FGzrd1>

Nakoda phonabet in truespel<http://bit.ly/2FGzrd1>
The Nakoda Native American Phonabe is written and voiced in truespel phonetics
bit.ly

Tom Zurinskas,
Originally SWConn 20 yrs,  college Tenn 3,  work NJ  33,  now FL 14.
truespel phonetics free converter and  tutorials - http://truespel.com