[Ads-l] Read: "_snap beans_ (string beans)"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 19 02:12:21 UTC 2018

That is, "snap beans" are merely string beans that have been "snapped."

When I was but a tad, down yonder in East Texas, "snap beans" and "strang
beans" were *not* the same thang, any more than black-eyed peas and
purple-hulled peas were considered to be the same thing.

Unfortunately, I can't go any farther with this. I'm now the patriarch of
the Texas branch of my family and there's no one older with whom I can
check out my childhood memories.

--
-Wilson
-----