[Ads-l] A bacronym named Steve

Chris Waigl chris at LASCRIBE.NET
Wed Mar 21 19:00:51 UTC 2018

On a side note, I recently wondered about the limits in a different
dimension when I came across PARAMOUR, a Belgian project whose full name
is "Decadal Predictability and vAriability of polar climate: the Role of
AtMosphere- Ocean-cryosphere mUltiscale inteRactions". Does this even
still count?

Chris