[Ads-l] Heard: dialogue

Wed May 2 17:09:48 UTC 2018

John Baker wrote:
> I certainly remember kids saying this c. 1970.  Also, “I third the motion.”

Below is an instance from 1833 of "Me too" followed by "Me three". The
beginning of the article states that the text was copied "from a late
New York paper"; hence, an earlier citation probably exists.

I searched the Oxford English Dictionary and did not find a phrase
entry for "me three". There are 47 matches in the quotes, but none
seems pertinent.