[Ads-l] fudgies

James A. Landau JJJRLandau at NETSCAPE.COM
Fri May 25 16:22:01 UTC 2018

On Thu, 24 May 2018 10:34:13 Zone-0400 Marc Sacks <msacksg at GMAIL.COM> wrote

<quote>
I once had a girlfriend from Detroit who had summer jobs at Mackinac
Island. I got the word "fudgies" from her and now use it generically to
refer to tourists, especially those at overcrowded destinations. I don't
know if anyone else does.
<end quote>

to which at Thu, 24 May 2018 23:02:21 Zone+0800W Brewer <brewerwa at GMAIL.COM> commented

MS:  << I once had a girlfriend from Detroit who had summer jobs at
Mackinac Island.  ... >>
WB:  Tempting limerick, rhyme sucks.

There was a young girl from Detroit
Who at Mackinac would tourists exploit