[Ads-l] Baba

Mark Mandel mark.a.mandel at GMAIL.COM
Sun Nov 4 02:43:43 UTC 2018

As yet another instantiation of The Initialism That Never Stops Growing,
I've seen QUILTBAG:

QUeer / QUestioning
*(or *Undecided*, IIRC)*
Intersex
Lesbian
Transgender / Two-spirit / Trans*
Bisexual
Asexual / Ally
Gay / Genderqueer

Although, though an ally,* I wouldn't include myself under this acronym.

* In the judgment of my congregation's LGBTQ group as well as my own.

Mark Mandel