[Ads-l] Drag

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 14 21:31:21 UTC 2018

Also in Green's Dictionary of Slang ("to criticize in public"), citing
Connie Eble's Fall 2016 UNC-Chapel Hill slang list:
"DRAG -- publicly point out someone’s faults or wrongdoings: 'She
completely dragged Billy on that Facebook post.'"
https://greensdictofslang.com/entry/yboxm4i

(Just a reminder, GDoS is now free to the public, including all historical
citations.)