[Ads-l] Say what, now?

Andy Bach afbach at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 27 21:46:02 UTC 2018

>> > it could be just a typo
> Or not.

If this is the full quote:
How do you get shot of the watermark that the extension puts up in full
screen view? It works fine apart from that.

it is from the British sounding name "Worthington Crunth" on an Firefox
extenstion's web page:
https://add0n.com/youtube-hd.html

with the reply
"This extension is not adding any visial[sic] elements! It must be from
another extension"

So the "shed of/shot of/rid of" interpretation would seem to be correct.

I regret my error.

Andy Bach,
afbach at gmail.com
608 658-1890 cell