[Ads-l] activist judges

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 2 17:35:44 UTC 2018

Earlier:

1968 _Sun_ (Baltimore) (Apr. 1) A12: Mr. Justicre Black's discussion in
formal lectures of the "activist" judges is one more sign of an increasing
national introspection.

My own recollection is that the term became especially popular during the
Carter administration.

JL