[Ads-l] "What Happens in" story is now online (UNCLASSIFIED)

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY RDECOM AMRDEC (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Thu Oct 4 21:23:33 UTC 2018

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

I notice that the narrator uses the phrase, "Nudge, nudge, wink, wink" (I used "wink wink nudge nudge" yesterday in a post.)

Does this come from the Monty Python sketch?
https://youtu.be/SrDFGa0juCM?t=93
Or is it earlier?
CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED