[Ads-l] funky beat

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 8 21:14:19 UTC 2018

Statistically, "boogie" is certainly more likely - and that's precisely
what Fred sings on this recording.

In the movie, however, the song is sung by Martha Tilton, who sounds to me
like she's singing "funky," even with maximum treble.

The clarity of the soundtrack may have suffered somewhat since 1941, so
I'll have to accept "boogie."

JL