[Ads-l] [Non-DoD Source] Article in Dictionaries: Journal of the Dictionary Society of North America (UNCLASSIFIED)

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY RDECOM AMRDEC (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Wed Oct 3 19:54:03 UTC 2018

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

> The latest issue of Dictionaries: Journal of the Dictionary Society of North America has an article by me entitled "Confessions of the
> Antedater."  This tells, for the first time, the full story of how I came to be an "antedater" and it is perhaps a more colorful story than one
> might expect.

Not to give too much away, but the movie adaptation is R-rated.  And not for violence, if you know what I mean.  Wink wink nudge nudge.
CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED