[Ads-l] Bugs Bunny coins "Nimrod"?

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 12 00:49:57 UTC 2018

Early this year _The X-Files_  ran an episode about exactly the phenomenon
that Larry addresses - many, many people independently sharing the same
false memory. The episode referred to it as the "Mandela Effect."

If memory serves.

 JL