[Ads-l] Intransitive "publish"

W Brewer brewerwa at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 14 23:01:35 UTC 2018

WB:  << "This tape will self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck, Jim." >>
Wonder if tropiness resists my thinking middle <?... tape will destruct in
...>. But the longer I linger on it, the okayer it sounds. Anyway the vt is
<destroy>. << This Aston Martin DB5 will auto-destruct in five seconds.
Good luck, James. >>
<< Purchaser of Banksy painting that shredded itself plans to keep it. >>
(? This painting will shred in five seconds. Good luck, Sotheby's.)
<< "The urge to destroy is also a creative urge." >> Uh-huh, right. I guess
it just feels good.