[Ads-l] Apparently brainless reporting on alternative 3rd person pronouns

Mark Mandel mark.a.mandel at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 17 06:46:14 UTC 2018

WTF???

Am I missing something here, or is the business about archaic 2nd person
singular pronouns totally irrelevant?

https://kywnewsradio.radio.com/articles/news/how-gender-identity-and-some-old-english-come-together-international-pronoun-day

October 25, 2018
*How gender identity and some 'old English' come together on International
Pronoun Day*
Kristen Johanson
October 16, 2018 - 10:05 pm

PHILADELPHIA (KYW Newsradio) -- Wednesday is the inaugural International
Pronoun Day, designed to make people more concious of everyday speech, and
to respect others' gender identity.

*Words like thou, thy and thee are making a comeback, for those who do not
identify as male or female.*

"We do revert back to that old English because it is something where we
evolved from," said Nyk Robertson is Associate Director of Gender and
Sexuality initiatives at Swarthmore College.

Mark Mandel