[Ads-l] _to lose one's hair_ Beatles Don't Pass me by

Wed Oct 24 18:18:19 UTC 2018

Jim Parish wrote:

> Ah. So the corresponding variant for the other phrase would
> be "lost your shirt"?

Yes.

Year: 2004 Copyright
Book: A Complete Guide to Technical Trading Tactics
Author: John L. Person

[Begin excerpt]
"My stock broker told me not to trade commodities, that I would lose
my shirt," he said. "So I kept buying the stocks he recommended, and,
instead, I lost my shirt with him." Not a happy story, but the amazing
development is that the gentleman is ...
[End excerpt]