[Ads-l] boof

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 27 22:20:09 UTC 2018

Within the last hour, Judge Kavanaugh has explained that "boufed" in his
yearbook was a "reference to flatulence."

And "The Devil's Triangle" was a "drinking game" like "quarters" with three
drinks arranged in a triangle.

"FFFFF" poked fun at a classmate who liked to emphasize his uses of the
F-word with a prolonged labiodental sound.

JL