[Ads-l] what happens in X stays in X

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 28 00:25:18 UTC 2018

It appears he used the clone more than once. A cited speech had "What
happens on the bus stays on the bus".

https://medium.com/@7im/what-happens-on-the-bus-stays-on-the-bus-8fd0f13eca97

Kavanaugh also recalled a bus party he’d organized for 30 classmates to go
to a Red Sox game in Boston, followed by a night of Boston bar-hopping,
“only for us to return falling out of the bus onto the steps of Yale Law
School at about 4:45 a.m.” On the bus, he recalled, “people were doing
group chugs” from a keg. “Fortunately for all of us, we had a motto,”
Kavanaugh added: “What happens on the bus stays on the bus.”

VS-)