[Ads-l] Antedating "cheesecake" - revealing photographs (UNCLASSIFIED)

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY FUTURES COMMAND (USA) 0000099bab68be9a-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Mon Apr 1 16:11:51 UTC 2019

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Slight antedating for "beefcake".
_Rockford [IL] Register-Republic_
23 Sept 1949, p 25 col 3
"Anthony Curtis, a muscular movie newcomer from the Bronx, New York, today puffed out his 43-inch chest and defied studios to pose him in any more 'beefcake' photographs."