[Ads-l] "March Madness" "Sweet Sixteen" and the like

James A. Landau JJJRLandau at NETSCAPE.COM
Fri Apr 19 20:39:59 UTC 2019

Now that it's over, here's my trivial additions:

Interesting that March Madness extended into April.  It's like the October Revolution which took place in November, but the Soviets had a good excuse.

My version:
  Sexy Sixty-Four
  Dirty Thirty-Two
  Sweet Sixteen (that one antedates the tournament, I'm sure)
  Elite Eight (sounds like a typewriter)
  Final Four
  Terrible Two

- Jim Landau (who stopped watching when my alma mater was eliminated)