[Ads-l] Quote: Insanity is doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results (UNCLASSIFIED)

Dave Hause dwhause at CABLEMO.NET
Thu Aug 1 06:14:27 UTC 2019

Another variety takes it further:  Insanity is doing the same thing over and
over, knowing exactly what the result will be, but doing it anyway.
>From AA meetings.
Dave Hause

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSGarson O'Toole
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2019 8:44 PM
To: ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: Re: Quote: Insanity is doing the same thing over and over,
expecting different results (UNCLASSIFIED)

Fantastic citation, Bill. The dated newspaper citation you found is
more solid than the date on the scanned pamphlet of uncertain
provenance. The QI article has now been updated and you are
acknowledged.

https://quoteinvestigator.com/2017/03/23/same/

[Begin excerpt]
Many thanks to Bill Mullins who located the important October 11, 1981
citation.
[End excerpt]

Garson

On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 1:48 PM MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY
CCDC AVMC (USA) <0000099bab68be9a-dmarc-request at listserv.uga.edu>