[Ads-l] fuck you very much (1974)

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 12 15:19:56 UTC 2019

Thank you, GO, for the words of caution. I really dislike trying to deal with Google’s dates.

The year “1974” gets 69 hits, but “1975” gets none, and I entered a few years after 1974 and got no hits. That, plus the citation I gave from the WorldCat, is why I cited it as 1974.

FWIW, Kenagy seems to also cite a work she did as an undergraduate. Searching for her name reveals “By / Susan Gandell Kenagy / A.B (University of California, Los Angeles) 1969”, so this does seem, not surprisingly, to involve multiple years of work.

The codes used in “The Fighter Pilots Songs” match the codes Kenagy cite and can be seen in the Kenagy snippet I cited.

BB