[Ads-l] FW: fuck you very much (1974) (UNCLASSIFIED)

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY CCDC AVMC (USA) 0000099bab68be9a-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Fri Aug 16 21:51:49 UTC 2019

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

I sent this in to the ADS-L earlier this week, but it doesn't seem to have gotten there.  So trying again.