[Ads-l] ATM = Vending Machine

Thomas R Howell thowelljr54 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 28 22:58:43 UTC 2019

I see an article on the same Brooklyn bar was translated and posted in Japanese, so the phrases, “Beer ATM” “Pizza ATM” and “Big Mac ATM”  do appear in a Japanese text. But so far I can’t find any examples of a food-dispensing machine called an ATM on Japanese sites that is not a translation from English.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/food-cocktails/a10022269/beer-atm-randolph-beer/ <https://www.cosmopolitan.com/food-cocktails/a10022269/beer-atm-randolph-beer/>

Here is a “Bia ATM” in Vietnam (facebook page).
https://tinyurl.com/y5p9dg8p <https://tinyurl.com/y5p9dg8p>