[Ads-l] "Person experiencing homelessness" (and a digression about "person with albinism"); was Re: Heard on TV: _a homeless_ "a homeless person"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 9 00:36:07 UTC 2019

Anybody else old enough to remember when the word for "a homeless" was _a
bum_, someone who who lived _on the bum_ by _bumming_ from passers-by?

-Wilson
-----
-Mark Twain