[Ads-l] Quotes: Style is the stuff that you can=?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=99t_?=help doing. Style is the stuff you get wrong. Neil Gaiman? Jerry Garcia

Wed Dec 11 10:35:19 UTC 2019

The QI article now also includes the 1621 EEBO text of the remark from
Robert Burton that Ben mentioned:

[Begin excerpt]
It is most true, stylus virum arguit, our style bewrayes vs, and as
hunters find their game by the trace, so is a man descried by his
writings.
[End excerpt]

Garson